Friday, March 2, 2012

Finally on the mend!

Well as most of you know Miss Lainie has been in and out of the hospital this last week. She was having such a struggle to breath and was wheezing pretty bad. They diagnosed her with RSV. Poor girl was so tired from everything they did.
They were constantly suctioning her nose, breathing treatments, and a little bit of oxygen.  In the end she stayed only a total of 4 days. We were lucky it could have been alot worse. It was so hard to see her like that i wanted to just wanted to make her all better. Anyways, while we were in the hospital !

Malorie had her first sleepover. What better place to have your first sleepover than Aunt Mayte and Uncle Travis's house! She was so happy to wake up to see some of her most favorite people! When her 2 days were up she was want to happy to come home. She just wanted her "uncle waaavia" aka uncle Travis! What awesome family i have for just taking her in with out question. We love you guys!!!! side note. When she got home she kept running around saying "no Nina no" Nina is there dog.. I'm guessing nina wasn't listening??

Well with all said and done the girls are doing great now! Lainie has a visit yesterday and although they heard some slight wheezing her lungs sound GREAT! yay!! Love being back home with my girls I enjoy every moment I have with them. I feel so blessed to be able to stay home and raise them. I am thankful for an awesome husband who goes to work (and school) everyday to provide for our family! Although money can be tight at times we seem to always make it work. THIS IS ALL WORTH IT!

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW!
I have the cutest kids ever! Here is an update on there progress.

 
Malorie is getting so grown up. She is definitely speaking in little sentences now. She loves to play in her kitchen and eat at her big girl table! (Although instead of using her fork and plate she prefers to dump it out on the table and eat with her hands.... no sweat as long as she is happy and sitting right?)

Her new thing is telling us that she is "peeing". I thought this might mean that she was ready for a big girl potty. HA! it's a work in progress. When I told her one morning that she was gonna go pee on the big girl dora potty she acted so confused. I said "Mal push the pee pee out in the potty" so she began to push. Haha I guess push was the wrong word to say. Anyways, I am still gonna offer her to go pee on the toilet but hey I'm in no rush.

Delainie is getting sooo big!! I swear she gains a pound a week. (literally) She has reached 18 pound 11 ounces! WHA? I want to eat her. Why cant i?? She is so chunky and I love EVERY ROLL ON HER BODY! 

 She is just getting so big so fast. I can believe it. Her favorites include...tummy time, the swing, and talking to people! She has the cutest voice. It is very deep I just love it. She is sleeping like 6 hours at night. We are super happy about that.


MY DAIRY FREE DIET NOW CONSISTS OF THE NEW COOKIES I HAVE CREATED!! MALORIE LOVES TO BAKE AS WELL.
 LOOK AT THIS CUTE PICTURE. 
I need to get it framed and put it in my kitchen


yummmy!!!!

Well it is 9:30pm and both kids are asleep. I am ending this blog post! Are you proud of me for doing two weeks in a row??


thought I would end on a happy note.


GOODNIGHT!


No comments:

Post a Comment